Thursday, April 16, 2015

Welcome Cristina!

Click HERE for our current challenge!

Hi everyone! I'm very happy to introduce the first of several new designers on the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT! Meet the very talented Cristina, of La Marmotta Creativa! Her work is amazing and we're so glad she's joining us! Cristina will begin creating with us in our April 20th challenge coming up!

So, without further ado, here's Cristina...



I'm Cristina Elisabeth, I'm 27 years old and my life is between Italy and Switzerland. I'm a solar girl and always creative. I discovered scrapbooking five years ago and now has become my lifestyle. I love the vintage and shabby chic style, old style stamps and my favorite color is old pink.

I love coloring with crayons and use the glitter in almost all my projects! :-) I tried many decorative techniques but at the moment the cardmaking is my favourite. I'm very happy to be part of your DT, thanks for the possibility!!!! :-)
Hugs, Cristina :-)


Again, welcome aboard, Cristina! We're so glad to have you on our team and look forward to lots of fun crafting together!
Hugs,
Leslie & the DT

2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Welcome Cristina

Lillian A said...

Welcome to the team, Cristina -- I'm sure you're going to love it here and we'll be anxious to see your creations!!